Haunted House Drawing Game!
Have you ever played that super fun Holiday Drawing Game - the one where you draw on a paper plate on top of your head? In one version you draw a Christmas scene and are rewarded points by how well you did on your blind drawing?
Yes? Its easy + SO fun, isnt it?!
No? go find the game and play it at your next holiday gathering!
I wasn't able to find a Halloween version, so I created this one.
Okay, here's how you play --
Everyone gets a paper plate + a pen to draw. Have a designated person read the game out loud as participants draw on the paper plate, on the top of their head! The one with the most points wins!
1. Draw a line for the street.
2. Draw a square box for your haunted house.
3. Draw a door on the front of your haunted house.
4. Draw a jack-o-lantern on your front door.
5. Draw a ghost on the right side of your haunted house.
6. Draw a scary tree on the left side of your haunted house.
7. Draw a full moon above your haunted house.
8. Draw 3 bats flying around the full moon.
Now, tally up your points:
2 points if your haunted house touches the street
2 points if your jack-o-lantern is on your front door
1 point if your ghost is not touching your haunted house
1 point if the full moon is not touching your haunted house
1 point for every bat that doesn't touch the moon
1 point if your scary tree doesn't touch your haunted house
Want to know what makes this game REALLY fun?
A big prize!